Well that’s a pretty good start to the New Year. I reached my target of 100 followers and have now been nominated for the Liebster Award! I’ve seen these awards floating around the blogosphere before and they seem to be a great way to engage with other bloggers.
Firstly I would like to thank Kumar Shresth of ‘The Deep Blog’ for nominating me for the award. I especially like his post ‘How Smart is the Future?’ which is an interesting and slightly scary (from a technophobe’s point of view) post about future technology.
What is the Liebster Award?
It’s an award in which bloggers nominate other bloggers for showing respect to their work and their dedication. It’s an appreciation and recognition for all the fellow bloggers out there in the blogosphere You can read the full rules here.
Rules for Accepting the Liebster Award:
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated your blog.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate 11 other new bloggers to encourage them.
- Ask them 11 questions
- Let them know you have nominated them.
1. What’s the most inspiring thing which makes you to blog?
See question 9.
2. What Is the worst book you have ever read in your life?
I only remember the good ones.
3. What is your most favourite genre of song, you love to hear?
Anything I can sing along to. You can read more about my singing style here.
4. What is your most favourite blog site?
Midlife Dramas in Pyjamas – laughter guaranteed.
5. What are your opinions about the blogosphere?
The bloggers I have ‘met’ so far appear to be mostly harmless and house-trained.
6. What is the most beautiful part in your life while blogging?
Access to endless tea and biscuits.
7. What changes do you want to make in people through your blog?
Just to raise a smile.
8. Which movie are you most afraid of?
Movies don’t scare me. People do.
9. Who is your most loved person?
The person my blog is about.
10. Which celebrity do you like the most? (Sports, movies, politics etc.)
The person who invented the washing machine.
- The Hej Hej Blog
- Old England to New England
- Russel Ray Photos
- Old House in the Shires
- The Arty Plantsman
- Deb’s World
- Midlife Dramas in Pyjamas
- Kate Davies Designs
- My Midlife Mayhem
- Widow Cranky
My questions for the nominees:
- Describe yourself in five words.
- What is the scariest thing you’ve ever done?
- What is your favourite quote?
- Where is your happy place?
- What’s on your bucket list?
- What is your favourite time of the year?
- If you had all the money in the world, what would you do?
- Who in your family are you most like?
- What is the most extreme thing you’ve ever done?
- What is your biggest achievement?
- What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done?