Wow! Two nominations in one week. It’s a real honour to be recognised by ones peers, and it’s safe to say I’m tickled pink.
I would like to thank Nova of ‘The Butterfly Tree’ for nominating me for this award. Please take the time to check out her beautifully presented blog, there’s an eclectic mix of posts for you to choose from, my favourite post is ‘Strangers are Friends’ which I think we can all relate to.
What is the Liebster Award?
It’s an award in which bloggers nominate other bloggers by showing respect to their work and their dedication. It’s an appreciation and recognition for all the fellow bloggers out there in the blogosphere. You can read the full rules here.
Rules for Accepting the Liebster Award:
- Display the award on your blog
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you, including a link to their blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate 5-11 other bloggers you feel would enjoy blogging about this award.
- Ask them 11 questions
- Let them know you have nominated them.
- List these rules in your post (or link to the official post.)
- Post a comment here to let the powers-that-be know you’ve been nominated.
- What is your dream writing style? Prose or Poetry? Prose. I can’t write poetry.
- What makes you write? Happiness, grief, anger or something else? Love.
- If life had granted you a wish (anything you name will be yours), would you give up the power to wield a pen? No, there will always be birthday cards to write.
- Do you believe in creating your writing mood through appropriate music? I either listen to the radio or set my ipod to random.
- Do you comment on big issues affecting our society? If yes, could you give an example where you spoke out loud with your strong opinions? Do you consider it to be everyone’s duty? No. I want to keep my blog focused on one aspect, but I’m not adverse to checking out other people’s posts to engage in a bit of banter.
- Which phase or event in your life made you feel like, you were born to be a writer? Working as a Spice Coordinator it was my job to creating the event write-ups and produce the monthly newsletter.
- Did you ever feel an overwhelming need to create a world of fantasy? Which fantasy world has fascinated you the most? No, but I enjoying watching a bit of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
- What is your take on finding your soulmate? Isn’t that Destiny at its best? Or would you rather put it down for random luck? Isn’t destiny the same as luck?
- Which among your posts are you most proud of? The kind you would definitely try to save if Earth and Mankind was threatened with an extinction? I’d put them all in my spaceship and head home to Planet Dom to save them from oblivion.
- Faith, Hope and Love…. According to you, which is the greatest? Love.
- Are you a logical person or an emotional one? Does your profession require you to be rational while your pen bravely churns a turmoil of emotions? Logical.
- Which book do you think influenced you the most – in the classics and also contemporary section? See question 6. It was all the experiences and people we met in Spice that made me think I should start keeping a note for a future blog/book.
My questions for the nominees:
- What is your favourite comedy sketch?
- What is your favourite quote?
- Describe yourself in five words
- What is the scariest/most extreme thing you’ve ever done?
- What wrongs would you put right if you were invisible for the day?
- Town or country?
- What’s on your bucket list?
- What is your biggest achievement?
- If you were able to travel anywhere in the world, how would you spend your perfect day?
- What would your dream job be?
- What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done?