The purpose of my blog, when I first started it, was to concentrate on Dom’s dyslexia and the trials and tribulations of being a dyslexic, hence the tagline ‘The workings of a dyslexic mind’.
Since then it has morphed into an account of our memories, including those of running an adventure group called Spice. ‘The workings of a dyslexic mind’ no longer seems entirely relevant and I feel the time is right to update it. In a moment of quiet contemplation (aka throwing a few ideas in the pot) and the donning of my thinking cap I have come up with a few alternative suggestions:
- One small step for fun, one giant leap for fun-kind
- Where fun and adventure collide
- Adventures in dyslexia
- Life’s an adventure, jump on board!
- Life is an adventure, let’s explore!
- Hold onto your seats, it’s going to be a bumpy ride
- Life begins at the end of your comfort zone
- Where humour and adventure collide
- A life spent doing crazy things with weird people
- Dyslexic mind, adventurous heart
Needless to say, Dom has his favourite from the above list. So, the question is, my creative buddies, do you have a preference from the above list, or do you have something more inspiring that I can use?
Photo courtesy of john-baker-421759-unsplash